Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm obsessed with my friends.

Because I have the best of them
(many not photographed here!!)


hires big h, to celebrate some engagements (yay for shels and mikelle!) and some bdays (or just rinny's).
orange leaf, to say see ya later to mags (not goodbye, just see ya later... year and a half aint no thing...right? miss that chick)



I guess I just got really lucky, because I'm not the best at getting close to many people, but with some...I just click.
And then, they are stuck with me forever.
And, in the words of Miss Rowling, they probably (definitely) have photographic evidence that would be exceptionally valuable if i ever ran for president;)

And who can say it better than J.K.? The answer is no one.

"I am nearly finished. I have one last hope for you, which is something that I already had at 21. The friends with whom I sat on graduation day have been my friends for life. They are my children’s godparents, the people to whom I’ve been able to turn in times of trouble, people who have been kind enough not to sue me when I took their names for Death Eaters. At our graduation we were bound by enormous affection, by our shared experience of a time that could never come again, and, of course, by the knowledge that we held certain photographic evidence that would be exceptionally valuable if any of us ran for Prime Minister."
-JK Rowling, Harvard Commencement Speech

1 comment:

  1. This picture of Mary and Lauren is absolutely amazing. I agree, you have some pretty great friends. :)

    ReplyDelete