Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Everythings amazing and nobodys happy.

It's weird that we have so much pressure to be perfect. I'm not, neither is my life, neither is my husband, or my floors I havent mopped or, really anything, but I'm happy nonetheless. Happy because tonight I'm watching Boy Meets World (yep, seriously) with my husband.

Oh, and if you want to read a blog that makes you feel better about just being normal in a laugh-out-loud kinda way, you can read my cousin holly's blog.

Oh, and watch this.
Cracks me up every time.
And also has really nothing to do with this post
And also makes me grateful i was born in this era. Thank. Heavens.
(I'm maybe sometimes just a little impatient....)

1 comment:

  1. Who are you talking about? Cause Im pretty sure my life is so perfect. Izzy is a perfect child who never throws tantrums, she eats amazingly, and is just always happy. My husband always has the house clean, and has a dozen roses for me everyday he comes home from work.

    Hmmmm my life is amazing, i wonder what its like to have just a normal life. :)

    Love this post girl!

    ReplyDelete