Monday, March 22, 2010

GUESS WHAT

Today is a good day.

Today, I was chatting with my editor about what i'm working on and he said...
"Ok, sounds great, im not worried about what you're doing you always get everything done. Ive been very impressed with you. You've done a great job with the mens tennis and i know they are really happy about it and im happy with it too."

I was almost at a loss for words.
That's the best thing ive heard all year..

I also went to my academic advisor today and mapped out my graduation plan.

I AM ALMOST THERE.
(by almost, I mean a year.. but ill take it)

And Im obsessed with this weather.

And im making my husband come get a cupcake with me at the best cupcake place ever.

really, today is a good day.

here is a link so you guys can meet my tennis friends.
I had to put together a slide show- and I blame my camera for the blurry pics.
I wont claim to be a photographer of any sort, but there are at least a few good shots.
The first and last shots are my fav.

Enjoy!
http://universe.byu.edu/node/7074

1 comment:

  1. Liz that is a fabulous article and such good pictures. I am so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete