Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday

Some Sundays me and zach boy go to in-and-out burger at midnight.....
because we want it
and because it's in PROVO
and because we don't have to put baby's in car seats to leave


Other Sundays we pretend we're grown ups and have a kid (or just steal a baby from zach's sister).
because we love him
and because I love seeing zach change a diaper... literally for the first time ever
and follow baby Ira around all night
and do whatever he wants
and give him whatever he wants


It makes me want a baby.... but then I start thinking about in-n-out burger again...

and pretty sure that if i'm debating food and baby's even close to in the same category... baby will have to wait for another few years... for the baby's sake.

But I will take your baby for the weekend...
(especially this little cutie)

3 comments:

  1. How much do you and Zach charge?! You offered!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So just on Friday night it was late and I wanted Jon to go to In N Out with me but then we realized that we had 3 sleeping babies. So this post hit close to home. You are the best auntie ever and thanks for bonding with Ira. He fits right in with you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just a little advise. Do not give a two year old a pair of $200.00 Maui Jim's. Just cuz he wants them... They will never be the same...

    ReplyDelete