Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vienna sausage, you ruined my night.

enough said.
but then I watched a really, really good episode of 24 and felt much better.

And tonight i'm going to eat at crown burger..
I love a good old jr. crown burger with fries and fry sauce.. i always have.
but I think im becoming obsessed with food.
I think about food the majority of the day...

is this a problem???
YES.
but, whatever.

My friend told me that this older guy she works with (older meaning 40 ish) told her he works out so he can eat whatever he wants.

Sometimes I think about this and think its a great idea... but then i dont work out.

i know, i know, it will catch up to me, but for now... i will eat.
(i just ate a snickers, and yes, i am still going to crown burger).

at anytime of the day I could eat oreos and milk OR potato chips and ketchup as a meal... but i usually choose top ramen instead

im gross you guys.

i just needed you to know.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha oh liz i am so glad someone else shares my passion and obsession with food... minus one tiny detail you are tiny and i am not. shoot. oh and vienna ruined my night too. stupid girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ate all that? Don't bother coming home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Potato chips and ketchup? You really are gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's okay to think about food all the time, i might do it also... i start thinking about what i'm going to have for dinner at breakfast.

    ReplyDelete