Saturday, March 27, 2010

If you missed Saloon Night, then you missed out


Drew had his saloon party to end wedding weekend and begin spring break (not for me, just for people who go to cool colleges).

Once again, It was a night to remember...
A portion of the night included:

*portuguese duel
*ghost story
*deer skinning demonstration (lar being the deer)
*puppet show
*drinks all around
*poetry reading
*and oh so much more..

some (my husband) call it a high school reunion, but really its just our bff's (and a few people i didnt know)...
i love bountiful.

more than anything, i wish zach could have been there to get a feel for what bountiful really is like, because i think its the best place ever.
you cant beat this.

This is my fave picture. I dont know whether it is lar and jake (front standing), sean (mustache in the back), or a combination of the people and their poses and expressions, but i think its awesome.


Thank you bartender Drew, never a let down at the Van Dyke household.
and yes, that is shasta...
i would have thought we were drunk, too...


I like this girl. And love this shot of her.
Yes, Golgi Apparatus did do a few performances throughout the night.

I love drinking out of a shot glass, my goofy, goofy hat, and my new blue nail polish.
As you can see, I am clearly a cowgirl.

They looked the part
very well
i looked up to them

This is an annual thing. you are ALL invited next year.
Including you zach.
(dont feel bad for him, he was at the NCAA tourny in Cali)

4 comments:

  1. Do not make Zach go to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. liz you really put yourself out there while the mr is out. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the party requires you to "dress up" you and Lar need to learn that this doesn't mean just wear clothes.
    (i spelled too many words wrong on my last comment so i erased it)

    ReplyDelete