Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I might have called my husband 4 times today, just to talk.

and i think he maybe wants to give me away.

does he still not understand that sometimes i just want to tell him that salt lake is the color gray today.
or that i made a friend with red hair, but i cant remember her name.
or that a kid in my psychology class gave an inappropriate presentation.
or that i have 3 tests this week (kill me) but im still hanging out with lar tonight.
or that my marketing teacher pretends he knows every CEO of every large company (walmart, skullcandy, IBM, 1-800-contacts... you name it). and im pretty sure half the things he says are lies.
or that im still thinking about taking this sweater back i bo
ught 2 months ago and have worn twice...

someone tell him that he has to learn to not ask, "was there something you needed?"

no, nothing.

just saying hi..

again.

today he asked me when the last time i talked to my girl friends was.
good point zach.
sometimes i think he's my girlfriends.
he's not.
i still need my girls.
just to say hi,
and whatever else i want to say.

but at the end of the day, he's still my buddy. and is legally bound to be.
and, therefore, has to listen to me blab and pretend to care that i rediscovered my fav pair of shoes.
(this is probably why he encouraged me to start a blog).
i'll try to limit my calls to 3 a day zach boy.
just because i love you.

3 comments:

  1. Bahahaha I think this is how is it for all wives! I talk and talk and talk Jonny's ear off and half the time he isn't listening and I don't even notice, go figure! If you ever just want to talk you can call me, I'm a girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, will you call me? I just drank a really big tall glass of water, I have to tell you about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! I do this all the time to marcus, your right they just don't understand how bad we need to talk to them. They should feel privlidged that we want to talk to them so much. They are so lucky!!! haha

    ReplyDelete