Tuesday, August 10, 2010

darling, you are the only exception

I like this song.
doesnt the title kind capture you?
me too.
click here!.. if you want to watch the music vid.

I've watched it 4 times.

Finals are this week.
So, naturally, I'm watching Ghost Town (again... since it is my favorite movie right now) and blogging and watching music videos on youtube, like 'you are the only exception,' which i never do.

Besides the week of finals week, of course.

Want to come play games or watch me clean my house or go out to eat or, really, do anything? because there are very few things I would say no to right now. Since the alternative is my final project.

just let me know.
i'll be laying on my bed waiting.

1 comment:

  1. I was just humming that song as I was pulling up my blog and then clicked on yours and walah you read my mind!!

    ReplyDelete