Thursday, August 19, 2010

Inc. 500 and I love my job.

So let's all pretend I didn't just feel sorry for myself for winning 500 bucks, ok?
ok.

The whole thing came to pass because I work for an awesome company.
they had a surprise party for us today because Neutron made the Inc, 500 list.
we are apparently the 366th fastest growing company in the U.S.
which is kind of awesome.
Im not proud of myself, by any means, but i am proud of my company, because they are awesome and we have 2 incredible owners.
And, as the 2009 Inc. 500 article states, “When the going gets tough, the tough show up on the Inc. 500.”
and in case I haven't already told you (I probably have), let me tell you why neutron rocks:
The owners, Dan and Shaun, care about their employees.
That's what it comes down to.
They have created a motivating, awesome environment to work in, and everyone there wants to do more and make more and be more.
And that is because of them.

Our goofy/awesome owners.
congrats guys.

A few things i love about neutron:
- dan and shaun have quarterly meetings with each person in the company.
- catered lunches everyday (this is one of the reasons all i talk about is food)
- suites at bees games (which is one of the best things you could do on a summer night... and they have freaking good guacamole...)
- yoga class and breakfast on friday mornings
- amazing designers (just look at the neutron site... click here... they're incredible)
- the interior design of our office (our CFO loves interior design. its hilarious and awesome)
- the weird/organic/trendy snacks we have (pop chips and soy silk chocolate milk= yum)
- that we're a mac shop (love)
- being on a team that is basically starting from scratch, so having to come up with new ideas and think of more effective ways of doing things
- being able to write with an expo marker on the office table
- the moleskin notebook i just got.. super cool
- the super cool people i work with
- that one of zach's bf's (sloth) works in the office below me
- that were going on a fun summer retreat to snowbird for the weekend
- and because they are awesome owners who, again, care about their employees.

there are many other reasons I like going to work everyday, but those are some highlights.
so come work with me
seriously though, let me know if you fit any of these (click here) positions and want to apply.
you wont regret it:)

2 comments:

  1. ummm you SHOULD love your job. It sounds like a great place!! Can I come? That little list up there makes my job seem pretty pretty lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIZ! I don't know if you remember me, if you don't this will be supa creepy but I went to Jr High school with you! I saw Shelly the other day and I saw Elora who said she saw you and we all think we should all get together and have a jr high reunion??? so we should totally plan this thang, you can email me or leave a comment on my blog and lets get together! oliviarutherma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete