Thursday, April 21, 2011

oh, happy day

I cant explain the feeling, except that about two million pounds fell off my shoulders all at once.
All those first day of class stomach aches, two o clock in the morning library fun, driving to provo and anxiety anxiety anxiety over finals finals finals.
I-am-done-zo.
Z said he was proud of me- and even on HIS blog (and probably almost as excited as me-since he's the one who has to hear the constant complaints, he's a good husband, I like him).
He also said I was maybe being a little dramatic.
But I can assure you I was not.

Even when I screamed in the car.
And maybe had a tear or two streaming down my face.

This is a day to remember folks.
And, ok, I might be just a little bit dramatic, but, school honestly just took a lot out of me. everyday. Of my entire life. And I feel reeeeal good about being done.

And this is a pic of my day.
Yes, my day.
My beautiful, beautiful day.

3 comments:

  1. Be dramatic!! you did it. Way to go Liz. I can only imagine how fun the school free Liz will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay cute girl! So excited for you both, lets celebrate!

    ReplyDelete