Wednesday, April 6, 2011

.home is wherever im with you

z will be the first to tell you that youtube is not my thing.
which seems weird, but i guess i just wrote it off after spending one too many nights watching youtube clip after youtube clip my freshman year (bless the dorms).
it was all the rave way back then:)
and now i may or may not start plugging my ears (which he loves, as we all would) when z tries to show me more than one clip at a time on there.
one clip/week is pretty much my limit.

im weird you guys.

but every once in awhile i find a gem, as we all do, and fall in love with youtube all over again.
or maybe just this girl.
me and z watched this like 3 times already (i maybe watched it a few times after he was done, too).
and she's to die for.
especially when she gets all excited around 1:03 or pretends to whistle at 1:38.
and i just love the song.

we'll take two of her, please.

3 comments:

  1. Man, that girl has heart.
    I like that version of the song best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay - just does one of my favorite songs ever here:
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?annotation_id=annotation_55829&user=realitychangers&feature=iv

    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, but not nearly as cute as my little 3 year old reciting The Three Little kittens who lost their mittens. Too bad we didn't have you-tube back then , it would have been a huge hit!

    ReplyDelete