Wednesday, April 6, 2011

.starteachdaylikeit'syourbirthday

and THIS, my friends, is exactly what i needed to hear (via: redstamp).
because i live each day lately just to not die in the middle of it.
because im sick of school.
and driving to freaking provo.
and the stress of midterms. papers. quizzes. finals.
etc.

so...
right now, it's things like this little thought and design below that make me happy.
things that i catch myself smiling about for longer than two seconds.
like new episodes of modern family and parks and rec.
and when zach sends me photos of mags, ry b and james sukhan on the cover of byu magazines in random doctors offices.
and Stranger than Fiction, when Kay Eiffel says (one of my favorite all-time quotes which i have to remind myself of often),
"And we must remember that all these things, the nuances, the anomalies, the subtleties, which we assume only accessorize our days, are effective for a much larger and nobler cause. They are here to save our lives."

if you see something that makes you happy, please do send my way.
especially in, oh, 2 weeks, AKA finals week/my last-finals-week-ever.
i may need it to come out alive:)

No comments:

Post a Comment