Thursday, April 7, 2011

.the boys

they wont tell you this, but they like me.

and it's because i sometimes buy them frosty's (dollar menu, of course) and tell them what to wear on the first day of school (still).
and read harry potter 7 to them.
and the hunger games.
and now they're old. so i make them ask girls to dances and teach them how to drive stick.
and look at their girl friends blogs with them (did you know high schoolers have blogs... they do).


* above is B
also known as tj
he loves causing drama.
just ask zach.
he also refuses to use more than one word in text messages.
"yes" and "ok" are the most commonly used.
and... he introduced me to: "I Need a Doctor."
and likes "Empire State of Mind" almost as much as me.

*below is j-man.
also referred to as jer bear.
which name do you think this 15-year-old prefers?
oh well, he called me "wiz" until he was like 13.
he prefers reading over almost anything else in the world.
and in this picture is texting, playing pokemon on gameboy and watching tv.
And- he may or may not know every word to every song in Wicked.
we like our little nerd.

for some reason, it is common for people to think me and ben (older bro) are the only 2 sibs.
we're not.
the boys (Ben included) are the first to tell me when they don't like my look.
B: you look greeeat today. I looove your hair like that (said with just a tiny hint of sarcasm... You'd never guess).
J: why are you wearing that belt over your shirt? Does zach like that? Did you go to work like that?

But really, I know they like me.
And no, they aren't twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment