Friday, April 22, 2011

.clutch


When I think clutch, i think driving a stick shift.
You have no choice but to be clutch when you are at a 4-way stop and it's your turn to go and youve been driving stick for a day and a half and you have four friends in your car.
So, you somehow make it through.
But only because there are two options: you choke or you be clutch.

I think this is how a lot of things in life are. A lot of little things.

One time,
about a year ago,
this kid in my class said, "I would take liz on my team any day, she's clutch."
i think he was half joking, but for some reason, all this time later, i can't get that statement out of my head.
I wouldnt say im clutch, I would say I'm stubborn.
But either way, this little thought in a classmates head changed a little thing in me.
I cant quite explain it.

My cousin, jordy, told me awhile ago that on graduation day ill feel like I can do anything.
She was right.
If i can go to four years of college, i can do anything.
As silly as that sounds, for today at least, I think its true.

*and, the girl in the above picture is Rachel. She's pretty.
More on her later.
Sorry if you're already sick of graduation posts, but.... It was kinda my whole life for a lots a years (did you know that?!??).

1 comment: