Saturday, April 9, 2011

.doritos and peanut butter m&ms

Lar came over today.
She tells it like she sees it.
Always has.

Today when she was over she said, "You're out of toilet paper."
So i said, "Oh ya, I know, heeere."
Then she said, "Napkins. Napkins from Subway?"
...

I told her z was at the grocery store buying tp.

Then he came home.

Me: oh you got everything I asked for, doritos AND peanut butter M&Ms. You're the best.
Lar: did you get tp.
Z: oh, I forgot to get that.

Then he asked her if she wanted him to pour her a bowl of off-brand honeycomb.
Then she asked if that's what we usually eat for dinner (while unable to stop laughing), and I told her no, we usually eat leftovers from my work, doritos or chips and salsa.

This is when she preceded to tell us we were white trash...

And there you have it.
But at least we have friends who will set us straight, right?
After all, what are best friends for?

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment:)
    peanut butter mnms are a MUST
    can't live w/out them :)
    do you ever go to gateway mall? they have a big forever.

    ReplyDelete